If you love animals, would like to work with dogs or cats, join a great group of animal enthusiasts, then this is an opportunity not to be missed! We regularly need help with the following jobs:
- * Walking dogs to the beach (Andagao) or to the river (Linabuan Sur) on leash
- * Cleaning cat kennels
- * Clean the dog enclosures
- * Administer medicines
- * Play with kittens and puppies for socialisation
- * Landscaping, gardening and other odd jobs around the house
- * Maintain web site or other AARRC social media
- * Raise funds for events
- * Organise events to raise funds
Please contact our staff and we will explain the process.
I'm Berta, I was volunteer for two weeks in AARRC, and I enjoyed to much the experience.
When I first decided to volunteeras a vet in the Philippines it was a bit of a shock to find how few rescue centres there were!
As an animal lover I've always wanted to do some kind of volunteer work in that area.
Please note, although this work is voluntary, it is not without commitment. Your colleague volunteers and staff (and not to mention our animals) depend on your skills and efforts, so if you have prior engagements and have to miss your volunteering appointment, please notify us or ask one of your friends or colleagues to stand in.